W.A. (Bill) Angus, M.A. (Counselling Psychology), has worked for over twenty years in nearly all areas of standardized testing and assessment. His firm psychtest.com is the largest distributor of psychological testing materials in Western Canada.
Mr. Angus is available for speaking engagements, guest lectures and group or individual consultation.
Upcoming presentations include:
- Vancouver, BC, April 29th. 9:00-10:30 AM CARP/CAVEWA 2003 joint annual conference. Talk: Meaurement Validity as it relates to vocational evaluations which rely on standardized test data.
- Coquitlam, BC, September 17, 2002 7:30 PM. Chapters book-store Talk: Practicing Anger Mananagement every day.
- Vancouver, BC, July 18-21, 2002. International Network on Personal meaning bi-annual conference: Freedom, Responsibility and Justice. Workshop: The Spiritual-cognitive-Behavioral approach to Anger Management Training.
- Vancouver, BC, May, 2002. Canadian Psychological Association Annual Conference Workshop presented: Appealing to spiritual principles in Anger-Management training.
- Ottawa, ON, May, 2002. Canadian Counselling Association Annual Conference. The Soul of Counselling Presented a paper entitled, "Toward validating a Spiritual-Cognitive-Behavioral Approach to Anger Management Training".
- Vancouver, BC, March, 2002. BC Ministry of Education research symposium. Item types and reliability: The Emperor Isn't Wearing any Clothes (PDF Format) Paper presented on measurement and evaluation.
M.D. Angus & Associates Ltd., Counselling services division:
We accept professional or self-referrals for assessments AND counselling. Individual counselling is available days or evenings.
- Anger-management-training (group or individual).
- Marital difficulty.
- Children's behavioral, emotional and educational problems.
- Addictions, compulsive behaviors of all sorts.
- Counselling for problem gambling.
- Substance abuse/recovery issues.
- Counselling therapy for exogenous depression or anxiety (counselling may be supplementary to ongoing pharmacotherapy managed by a physician, or may be a primary treatment).
- Clinical hypnosis.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENT
- Copnsult on the use of pre-employment testing and selections procedures.
- Pre-employment screening of prospective management-level personnel for businesses.
- Vocational testing and counselling relative to career selection or career change.
- Test-selection assistance provided to businesses wanting to do their own pre-employment testing.
- Child custody and Access assessments for court purposes.
- Assessment of parental capacity.
- Educational assessment for exceptional children (from giftedness to learning difficulties) using state-of-the-art standardized tests.
- Child behavior-problem evaluation and recommendations.
- Attention problems (ADD/ADHD). Continuous performance testing, behavioral evaluation.
- Assessment of learning difficulties.
Mr. Angus is a Registered Clinical Counsellor in BC. He also belongs to the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), Canadian Psychological Association (CPA), American Educational Research Association (AERA) and National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME). He is an associate member of the American Psychological Association (APA).
Contact email Bill Angus ph. 604-464-7919 curriculum vitae.
Copyright © 2009 M.D. Angus & Associates Limited.
Canadian address: 12420 Gray St., Maple Ridge, BC, Canada V2X 0W3
US address: 115 First Street, P.O. Box 1477, Sumas, WA 98295
Voice 1-604-464-1466 Facs. 1-604-357-3113 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go To Home Page